Saturday, May 1, 2021

Happy Anniversary to My Publisher!

The Wild Rose Press is celebrating 15 years in publishing today. Happy Anniversary to Rhonda Penders and RJ Morris, my editor Claudia Fallon, and all the staff and authors of this fine independent press.

I'm pleased and proud to have three books published in their Fantasy Rose line. In late 2009, after hearing Rhonda speak at the Green Bay, Wisconsin, WisRWA writers' conference, I took a chance and sent them my first fantasy romance, THE PRINCE OF VAL-FEYRIDGE. That was my debut novel and I didn't know then, but it was destined to become the first book in the Crown of Tolem series. That book debuted April 26, 2010, almost precisely on TWRP's 4th anniversary. I've since added a stand-alone book, BLOODSTONE, and LORD OF DRUEMARWIN, Crown of Tolem #2, to my TWRP page: https://www.thewildrosepress.com/bookauthor/helen-c-johannes

Thanks again, Rhonda, RJ, and my wonderful editor Claudia for taking a chance on me and my books!





No comments:

Post a Comment