Thursday, July 4, 2019

Hooray for Women's Soccer!

To all those who think soccer is boring: you should be watching the FIFA Women's World Cup. These women are amazing. The action, the athletic ability, the stamina simply required to run and run and run for 90+ minutes in 90+degree heat is incredible and inspiring. And the fans...waves of national colors and face paint. Women and girls everywhere have to be energized to watch these amazing international performances. Hooray for everyone at home and abroad who stand behind, stand up for, and support these opportunities for women all over the world.

3 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I am having issues checking out your site. I cannot find any information pertaining to your book. I hope you can offer me some help. Sorry to bother you.

    Adriana Lucas
    lsarkard AT gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Adriana, my books are on the right sidebar below the video, but I'll include links to my information pages with excerpts here. BLOODSTONE: https://helencjohannes.blogspot.com/p/bloodstone.html
      PRINCE OF VAL-FEYRIDGE: https://helencjohannes.blogspot.com/p/the-prince-of-val-feyridge.html

      Delete