Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Blog Appearance and Author Panel

This is a busy week. On Wednesday, Oct. 15, I'm guest-blogging on fellow Wild Rose Press author Barbara Edwards' blog, discussing my first book, THE PRINCE OF VAL-FEYRIDGE. Stop by and leave a comment: barbaraedwardscomments.wordpress.com

Then on Thursday, Oct. 16, I'll be taking part in a panel of 9 romance authors at the Marathon County Public Library, A NIGHT OF ROMANCE. Cool name! The library is doing a fantastic job of publicizing our Wisconsin Romance Writers of America (WisRWA) event at Night of Romance. I'm hoping to meet new readers and also fellow writers.

Finally, WisRWA has a new Pinterest board! My covers are up on the Fantasy Romance tag. Check it out at pinterest.com/wisrwa/

Enjoy the blustery fall weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment